Permission is granted to temporarily view and download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this website for transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence, you may not:
- Modify or copy the material;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), without the prior consent of the copyright holders;
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Transfer the materials to another person or mirror the materials on any other server.
This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by this website at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials, or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the website are provided on an as-is basis. We make no warranties, either expressed or implied, and disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, We do not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall We or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials on this website, even if We or an authorised representative have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may or may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, topographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time, without notice. This site does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
This site’s owners have not necessarily reviewed all of the pages and/or sites linked within this site, and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
Electronic forums, such as mail distribution lists and newsgroups, all have expectations regarding subject area and appropriate etiquette for posting. Users of these forums should be considerate of the expectations and sensitivities of others on the network when posting material for electronic distribution. The network resources rented by the Client may not be used to impersonate another person or misrepresent authorisation to act on behalf of others or Provider. All messages transmitted by the Client should correctly identify the sender’s username, and may not alter the attribution of origin in electronic mail messages or postings. Users must not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of computing systems or networks and must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to such.
Website Visitor Restrictions
While using this website, you may not:
- post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, provincial, state, or national or international law, including without limitation all applicable export control laws and regulations;
- post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful components;
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through this website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary rights, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining the permission of the copyright owner or rightholder;
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through this website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary rights, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining the permission of the copyright owner or rightholder;
- upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of this website itself or derivative works with respect thereto.
- Our storage/warehousing contract with you.
- Please read these carefully, these terms and conditions will be binding.
- We will contact you and confirm any changes either by writing or email.
- We may revise our terms and conditions from time to time
i. Changes in relevant laws and/or regulatory requirements
ii. Any other commercial reasons
iii. We will give you 15 business days’ notice of any changes.
- Your contract with us
- Any changes to your status (Change of address, criminal charges, contact details) must be within fifteen business (15) days of the change.
- Your license to be valid while firearms are stored/warehoused with us.
- Storage/warehousing payments are always in advance.
- Firearms (also includes accessories and ammunition if applicable) are subject to Belmont Guns and Ammo (BGA) fees, extraneous costs incurred and government charges as follows.
- Minimum charge is $20.00 per month (GST inclusive), per firearm
- Warehousing/storage fees are charged monthly
- Storage/warehousing fees must be paid in advance.
- Serviceability for firearm relicensing $55 (GST inclusive) per firearm.
- Minimum charge of $99 (GST inclusive) for advertising (if consigned to recover costs).
- Any other costs incurred (e.g. gunsmithing to make the firearm serviceable).
- 10% commission (if consigned to recover costs).
- 10% Goods and Services Tax.
- Firearms stored relating to license expiry or a VRO are required to be transferred to the Dealer License.
- Storage fees to be paid a minimum six months in advance. (Subject to time in storage).
- While every precaution is taken, if events or an act outside of our control takes place, firearms left for storage are not covered for rust, theft, or damage.
- An act or event may include but not limited to riot, terrorism (or threat of), war (whether declared or not), fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, epidemic, strike, invasion, industrial action by third parties, or any other natural disaster, or human calamity.
- Check with your insurer that you are covered for third party storage, and/or get insurance for said storage.
- All firearms should be stored in a padded bag or hard case. (Keys and/or combination numbers are to be provided to us prior to the commencement of the service).
- Adequate oil/lubricant to protect the firearm.
- Desiccant should be placed in the bag/s to absorb excess moisture.
- Firearms will be transferred onto the dealer’s license for consignment sale or surrendered to WApol for destruction if:
- The owner’s firearms license expires and remains expired for more than 150 days during the storage period.
- Unpaid storage fees exceed twelve (12) months
- We will make every effort to contact the owner
- Storage fees will still apply until sale or destruction.
- Any costs incurred will be deducted from the sale (see item 1).
- We do not accept responsibility for firearms sold to recover costs (see clause 3).
- Ammunition and accessories
- Are stored at our discretion.
- Subject to space being available.
- Firearms will only be released and/or returned once any outstanding fees and charges are settled.
- Access to your firearm/s is available.
- At least twenty four (24) hours’ notice for collection/return.
- Collection/return available during normal BGA hours
- Or through Lone Ranges Shooting Complex (LRSC) with approval.
- Must present a current valid firearms license when collecting.
- Customer cancelling the contract
- You must give fifteen (15) business days’ notice to cancel the storage/warehousing.
- Firearm/s must be collected within five business days of cancellation
- All outstanding fees and charges must be settled at the time of collection or prior.
- Our right to cancel the contract if you
- Not pay your account for more than twelve (12) months.
- Failing to notify us clause 2
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another company
- We will notify you, see clause 1
- Each of these paragraphs of the terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean we have waived our rights against you and will mean that you do not have to comply with these terms. If we do alter any terms, we will only do so is writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later terms by you.
Online Store Terms
Using this site, you represent yourself to be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
Prices and stock availability are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
We have the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but no obligation to update the information on our site. It is your responsibilty to monitor changes to our site.
We are not responsible if information or services on this site is not accurate, current or complete. Information or services on the site is provided as general information only. Any reliance on the infromation or services is at your own risk.
We shall not be liable to you or any other party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of a product or service
We do not warrant that the quality of products, information or services purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
Special order product or service as stipulated on an invoice for a customer must be paid in full.
Special order product or services for a customer and stipulated on an invoice can not be cancelled
Ammunition sales are Belmont Guns and Ammo shop collection only.
Purchases of ammunition made online are shop collection only.
A current Western Australian firearms license must be produced along with photo id (Drivers license, Firearms extract license)
Ammunition may be collected by an agent with prior approval and copies of Western Australian firearms license, photo id, and agent photo id (drivers License)
Safes and Bulky goods
All gun safe sales and bulky goods are Belmont Guns and Ammo store collection only.
Freight can be organised at an additional cost to the purchaser (Subject to freight company).