Pulsar Thermion 2.5-10×50 XQ38 Thermal Scope
1 in stock
Boasting state-of-the-art design and the latest in advanced technological innovations, the Pulsar Thermion delivers the premium thermal imaging you’ve come to expect, but on a traditional-style aircraft-grade 30 mm-tube.
Thermion Thermal Riflescopes are available in flagship 640×480 microbolometer sensor resolution with a 17μ pixel pitch, and 320×240 microbolometer sensor resolution with 12μ pixel pitch.
The cutting-edge thermal imaging riflescopes for professional hunters who value traditions and seek technological superiority.
Thanks to the new revolutionary electronics unit can be started almost instantly. Quick start-up helps to save energy and thus prolongs time of operation. The unit can be kept switched off and then rapidly activated when the right time comes.
Mounts on Standard 30 mm Scope Rings
Designed from the ground up for ease of use, Thermion riflescopes mount to standard 30 mm scope rings. No specialized tools or equipment are required.
Recoil Rated up to .375 H&H, 12-Gauge and 9.3×64
Recoil rated up to 6,000 Joules for flawless performance on larger calibers up to .375 H&H, 12-gauge and 9.3×64.
Rugged, Reliable All-Metal Housing
Designed for rugged reliability, Thermion riflescopes boast full, reinforced yet lightweight metal construction. Precision-fabrication of housing elements ensures flawless field performance.
Video and Still-Photo Recording
Integrated video (including recoil-activated) and still image recording in MPEG-4 and .jpg makes sharing the thermal action quick and easy. The onboard 16-GB internal memory handles recoil flawlessly and stores hours of video or thousands of photos.
Stream Vision App Supported
Using Wi-Fi and the Stream Vision App, connect the Thermion to a smartphone or tablet for use as a second display or remote control. Also makes transferring recorded files, adjusting settings, upgrading firmware.
B-Pack Mini Combined Power System
Thermion riflescopes have dual battery system which consists of two batteries internal and external. External battery ensures additional operation time and can be replaced in a matter of seconds.
Colour palettes offer customized display options. While white hot and black hot are most popular, Red Hot, Rainbow and Ultramarine highlight a heat signatureâs more intense hot spots. Violet, Red Monochrome and Sepia are optimal palettes for reduced eye fatigue over long periods of observation.
- Variable Digital Zoom
- Digital zoom, up to 8x, provides improved focus and overall target recognition at significant distances.
- User Friendly Controls
- Thermion operation and adjustments are simple using the 3 function buttons on the top of the device and left side encoder. The 3 buttons and encoder provide access and management of all device menu options, settings and system functions.
- IPX7 Waterproof Rated for protection from heavy rainfall, snow or other precipitation. The Thermion is designed to run flawlessly, even after submersion in up to 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- High Definition Image. Sharp, richly contrasted thermal imaging for enhanced identification of animals, their extremities and even the smallest details, i.e. branches, leaves, grass and terrain.
- Zeroing Profiles Management. Store up to 5 zeroing profiles, with 10 distance coordinates each for varying situations, in internal memory for quick rifle change-outs and on-the-fly adjustments.
- Customizable Reticle Options. Wide array of color-customizable reticles, including scalable ballistic styles. Color options: black, white, red and green.
- Full-Color, HD AMOLED Display. While the Thermion HD AMOLED display delivers crisp, richly contrasted, vividly colored field of view, AMOLED technology ensures flawless, fluid, high-resolution imaging and power saving.
- Picture-in-Picture. Picture-in-picture displays a magnified image at the top-center 10% of the overall field of view for precise shot placement.
- Upgradable Functional. Functions and features of Thermion models as well as their performance can be upgraded and improved with the release of new software.